- 1996 - Post Dr. research, University of Oxford, Centre for Socio-Legal Studies - Family Law.
- 1986-1993 - Dr. Jur. Thesis Under Direction of Prof. Menachem Elon: "Jewish Public Law of Franco-German Jewry from the Xth through the XVth Century
- 1987-1988 - Visiting Scholar. Focus of Studies: Medieval Roman and Canon Law, Law School, the University of California, Berkeley
- 1984-1985 - L.L.M. Thesis Under Direction of Prof. Menachem Elon: "Public in the Legislation of Jewish Medieval Franco-German Communities".
- 1979-1983 - L.L.B. Faculty of Law, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- 1974-1978 - Hesder Yeshiva, Har-Etzion, Alon Shevut, Gush Etzion
Fields of Intrests
Participation and Organization in Scholarly Conferences
- 2012 - "Desirable legislation in an Attempt to Enhance the Legal Status of Children in Israel ", Faculty of Law, University of Haifa
- 2011 - International Conference, " Intellectual Property in Jewish Law" , Yad Harav Hertzog, Jerusalem
- 2011 - "New Trends in the Financial Relationship Between Husband and Wife-Theory and Practice", Faculty of Law, University of Haifa
- 2010 - "Second Marriage of Jews in Israel: The Relationship between Secular Law and Religious Jewish Courts" International Conference, Jewish Law Association
- 2010 - "The Relationship Between Family Law and Contracts And Torts" , Faculty of Law, University of Haifa