- Sagit Mor, Neta Ziv, Arlene Kanter, Nissim Mizrahi, Adva Eichengreen (Editors), The Hebrew Disability Studies Reader, The Van Leer Jerusalem Institute (Hebrew) (2016). To buy click here.
- Sagit Mor, Nothing About Us Without Us: A Disability Challenge to Bioethics, in: Bioethics in Israel (forthcoming).
- Sagit Mor, "The Meaning of Injury: A Disability Perspective", in: Injury as Cultural Practice (forthcoming).
- Einat Albin, Sagit Mor, "Appropriate Representation for Disabled People in the Workplace in Israel", Labor, Law and Society (Hebrew) (forthcoming).
- Sagit Mor, "Disability Rights and Disability Critique: Implications for Bioethics" Zefat Forum on Bioethics 15 (Hebrew) (2016).
- Sagit Mor, "The Right to Access and Access to Justice - A Disability Perspective", Hukim - Journal of Legislation Vol 8 pp. 15-83 (Hebrew) (2016).
- Neta Ziv, Sagit Mor, Adva Eichengreen, "Disability Studies in Hebrew: An Emerging Academic Field – Introduction” in: The Hebrew Disability Studies Reader (Sagit Mor, Neta Ziv, Arlene Kanter, Nissim Mizrahi & Adva Eichengreen eds., The Van Leer Jerusalem Institute) (Hebrew) (2016).
- Sagit Mor, "A Disability Critique of Fetal Selection Due to Congenital Impairments", in: The Hebrew Disability Studies Reader (Sagit Mor, Neta Ziv, Arlene Kanter, Nissim Mizrahi & Adva Eichengreen eds., The Van Leer Jerusalem Institute) (Hebrew) (2016).
- Sagit Mor, Maayan Sudai, Or Shai, "This Law Which Is Not One: On Intersex People in Israeli Law", in: The Rights of the LGBT Community in Israel: Law, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (Alon Harel et al eds., 2016) (Hebrew).
- Sagit Mor & Osnat Ein-Dor, Invalid Testimony: Disability and Voice in the Criminal Procedure, Mishpat U'Mimshal Law Review Vol. 16 pp. 187-248 (2014) (Hebrew).
- Sagit Mor, The Dialectics of Wrongful Life and Wrongful Birth Claims in Israel: A Disability Critique, Studies in Law, Politics and Society Vol. 63. pp. 113-146 (2014).
- Sagit Mor, Maayan Sudai, Or Shai, From Absence to Presence: A Critique of Intersex Surgeries, Mishpatim, The Hebrew University Law Review Vol. 44(1), pp. 89-157 (2013) (Hebrew).
- Sagit Mor, Equal Rights for Disabled People in Employment Law – A Critical Assessment, Iyunei Mishpat 35 97-150 (2012) (Hebrew).
- Sagit Mor, Orna Rabinovich-Einy, Quality of Healthcare and the Role of Relationships: Bridging the Medico-Legal Divide, 22 Health Matrix 121-136 (2012).
- Sagit Mor, Orna Rabinovich-Einy, Relational Malpractice, 42 Seton Hall Law Review 601 (2012).
- Sagit Mor, Disability and the Persistence of Poverty: Reconstructing Disability Allowances, 6 Northwestern Journal of Law and Social Policy 178 (2011).
- Sagit Mor, Disability Rights in Israel: Between Socio-political Conceptualization and Legal Recognition, in: Access to Justice and Social Rights 79 (2009) (Hebrew).
- Sagit Mor, Towards Radicalization of Disability Insurance: Chronicles of a Struggle for Social Change, Empowerment in Trial, Law Society and Culture Series, 91 (2008)(Hebrew).
- Sagit Mor, "Tell My Sister to Come and Get Me Out of Here": A Reading of Ableism and Orientalism in Israel's Immigration Policy (The First Decade), 27(4) Disability Studies Quarterly (2007).
- Sagit Mor, Between Charity, Welfare, and Warfare: A Disability Legal Studies Analysis of Privilege and Neglect in Israeli Disability Policy, 18 Yale Journal of Law and the Humanities 63 (2006).