- Obligations Law (Contracts and Torts)
- Agency Law
- European Continental Law
- Negotiable Instruments
- Banking Law
- Professor of Law, Faculty of Law, University of Haifa
- Ph.D. (Law), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1978
- Licenciatura" (five years), The Faculty of Law,
Classic University of Lisbon, 1966
- Banking Law-General Part (Jerusalem, 1996) (in Hebrew) 612 pages.
- Banking Law:Guarantees given to banks and the
pledge of movable property and securities (Tel Aviv,2002) (in Hebrew), 290
- Over 50 articles and research works (Hebrew, English, French and Portuguese)
- Ph.D. Thesis: The Juridical Nature of the Bank-Depositor Relationship (Jerusalem, 1977) (in English), 356 pages.
- Collection of materials prepared for students of the course on Foreign Legal Systems-Continental Law.
- Active participation in Villanova University School of
Law Program in Haifa, Israel (1996, 1997)
- Visiting Professor of Law at Capital University (1995)
- Active participation in various international
conferences in Israel and other countries (France,Italy,Germany,Austria,Cyprus).
- Member of the Commission in charge of the new Civil
Code,Ministry of Justice.
- Born in Portugal, 1944. Married, 2 children.