Dr. sandy Kedar
won The ISF grant in the amount of 126,000 dollars for his research on legal and social geography of the Negev (the research is with Oren Yiftachel).
Prof. Amnon Reichman and Dr. Yair Sagy
won Regulating Judges and the Judicial "Production Line": The Evolution of the Israeli Director Courts – Historical Analysis and Contemporary Challenges, ISF – THE ISRAEL SCIENCE FOUNDATION, 360,000 NIS (2012-2015).
Dr. Rabeea Assy
Won the EU Marie Curie Grant for Research at 2012-2016
A group of researchers from our Faculty led by Prof. Eli Salzberger, Prof. Gad Barzilai and Prof. Amnon Reichman won the Minerva won the Minerva Research Foundation in the amount of 900 000 euros approximately NIS 4.5 million to establish a center for research in our faculty to Study rule of law in extreme crisis
Dr. Ely Aharonson Research Grants (selected list):
Alon Scholarship for Outstanding Young Scientists (merit-award given by Israel's Council for the Advancement of Higher Education, 2010-2012).
Prof. Niva Elkin-Koren Research Grants (selected list):
1. Online Privacy in Israel (PI with Dr. Michael Birnhack), The Hubert Burda Center for Innovative Communications, at Ben Gurion University, 2002. 2. Economics of Intellectual Property (PI with Dr. Eli Salzberger) the Institute for Information Law, University of Amsterdam (IViR) 2003-2005.
3. Innovation and Antitrust: the Visible Hand of the Israeli Antitrust and Intellectual Property Regimes (PI with Dr. Michal Gal), Science Technology Economics Program at the Neeman Institute, (2003).
4. Online Privacy in Israel (PI with Dr. Michael Birnhack), Israeli Science Foundation, (2004-2007).
5. 2005: Samuel Neeman Institute, The Ramifications of Technology Transfer Based on Intellectual Property Licensing
6. 2006: ISOC (PI with Dr. Michael Birnhack)
7. Facilitating Collaboration in Stem Cell Research Through Intellectual Property, (PI with Dr. Daphne Getz, Neeman Institute, Technion) (The Ministry of Science and Culture, 2009-2011)
8. The Digitization of the National Library: Copyright Implications (2010-2012)
Prof. Michal S. Gal Research Grants (selected list):
1. *GIF grant for 2010-2012 for "Competition Law in Developing Jurisdictions" (together with Prof. Josef Drexl, Director, Max Planck Institute, Munich).
Dr. Faina Milman Sivan Research Grants (selected list):
1. German-Israeli Foundation (Young), PI, 110,000 NIS, Subject: Shared Responsibility and International Labor Organization, 2012
2. Israel Science Foundation (ISF) Workshop Grant, 104,000NIS (with Dr. Hanna Lerner, TA University) Subject – Global Justice and International Labor Law 2011
3. Global Justice and Global Governance: Theoretical and Empirical Aspects, The Case of International Labor Law reasearch done together with Hanna Lerner, TA University, and Yossi Dahan, Academic Center of Buisness and Law Starts October 2009, grant for two years.